My Life is Murder

 My Life is Murder:

Hello, There. My name is Yvonne Hartman. I'm Director of Torchwood One. It's nice to meet you. I'm a people person, so we'll get along just great. 

We do things differently here at Torchwood One - we care about our workers. We've made sure to invest in the most efficient mental health awareness program on the entirety of the continent. We make sure that our workers are comfortable. It makes things more efficient, you know. Camaraderie is really quite the important thing. We did a study on that. 9 out of 10 people interviewed said Camaraderie was the most important thing. Please - come this way. 

I'm going to show you the heart of Torchwood One, and you'll see what keeps us ticking. 

We're efficient. We work hard, and you can too. Work can be murder on the mind, it really tends to eat away at you. But you'll be safe here. Everyone's safe here at Torchwood One. 

There's just one rule. Don't go downstairs. 

Thank you for your time. Ciao! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cobwebs

Torchwood: Aliens Among Us 2

NCJDDAS: Dark Page

(MAIN RANGE): Dinnertime Part One

Ninth Doctor Adventures: Ravagers