NCJDDAS Audiobooks Part Two


Soundcloud is gonna be mean, so a follow up with Benny and The Jets and onwards probably isn't going to happen, (Okay, It might, as may Storm, but anything further than that, I don't know, and also my sound editor has officially stopped working) but hey! There's an adaptation of Work In Progress and I've also made what I view as one of my worse outings, far far better, and did one of my favorite stories justice, yes, the complete season one of NCJDDAS is now up on my soundcloud and it's as fab as I thought, complete with some nice covers and whatnot!

Work In Progress

Some Kind of Pun Involving Mimes (Highly recommend checking it out, it's like a redo!)

The Starcorp Horror

and if you want to literally waste 2 hours of your life in an fantastic fashion, here's the complete season one playlist, which you can only get here!

Playlist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cobwebs

Torchwood: Aliens Among Us 2

NCJDDAS: Dark Page

(MAIN RANGE): Dinnertime Part One

Ninth Doctor Adventures: Ravagers