NCJDDAS: The Plan's Master Daleks or The Twenty Masters





NCJDDAS: The Plan's Master Daleks

or

NCJDDAS: The Twenty Masters

Part 2 of 2

This Story Began In Tinker, Tailor, Master Spy

Chapter One

Shit, thought the writer...how do I get out of that cliffhanger? How do I write Twenty Fucking Masters in a story? Why did I even start this series? Um, okay, what's that title you've been wanting to use for a while? The Plan's Master Daleks? That's a great title, but making a story based entirely around that would be a terrible idea...


The writer then did it anyway.

On a fancy cruiseliner in the middle of the atlantic ocean, The Doctor lay on the deck, knocked out.

Roman lay beside her, shot by a TCE and bleeding out.
Danny stood beside them, as The Masters had completely discounted them from their plans.
That's right, of course, there are Twenty Incarnations of The Time Lord known as The Master on board the ship.
Funny, that.
Danny was petrified of any one of the Masters. He tried to stay unnoticeable.
The Michelle Yeoh Master walked up to The Tricia Janine Helfer Master.
"Well, I'm glad that that's done. We aren't going to kill her, are we? It'd be a lot of effort just to kill her."
"Of course we're killing her!" said The Tricia Master, her blond hair rocking in the wind.

"I'm just, you see, trying to be a better person." The Michelle Yeoh Master said. 

Missy perked up. "I tried that! It's rubbish!"

The War Master stepped forward, adjusting his cravat and investigating. "Hm, well, this is all well and good, but it seems we miscalculated. This time lord is Romana. And the Gallifreyan high council will not be pleased to see her absence."

"We are the time lord high council, you blithering nitwit." Said The Decayed Master, stepping forward, and investigating The Doctor's cricket uniform.

"Yeah." said The Sacha Dhawan Master. "Aren't we all time lord presidents now? And didn't I blow the place up?"
"How'd you do that, exactly?" asked The Benedict Cumberbatch Master.
"Very well, thank you." Blibbered Sacha, angrily.

The Maureen Beattie Master, an icy woman in a black dress of a school matron looked sharply at the other Masters. "This was a terrible idea, working with all of you. I can stand one or two..." She purposefully looked away from The Tricia Master, "But Twenty is overzealous. Now, we must try to stay functional. This is probably the most unstable alliance since the Pandorica."

The Bald Master in a suit stepped forward and smugly said: "I seem to recall an alliance we had with Davros, a Chinchilla and Napoleon Boneparte that was more fraught."
"Well, you would, wouldn't you, baldy?" Missy called.

Danny tried tiptoeing away.
"You!" Screamed The Master once known as Harold Saxon. "What's the little ape thing trying to do over there?"
"Stop right there, little ape thing!" Mocked Tricia, levelling a revolver towards Danny, and preparing to fire.
"Oh, my good fellow," said The War Master to Danny. "I apologize for my compatriots. Now, why don't you turn around, and look into my eyes."
"No!" Danny cried out, trying to move forward, but The War Master had him.
"Obey Me." Said The War Master, and Danny turned around.

Chapter Two

A Claw Grabbed The Boat from the Ocean's depths.
It rocked.
"What was that?" cried out The Maureen Master.
"Something Unforeseen. I do hate those." Muttered The Master that had once menaced The Third Doctor and UNIT.
"I paid for this cruiseliner!" Yelled The Rani, angrily, and The Masters fell in line.
As the claw rose from the ocean, a wicked man, attached to twenty cables like Doctor Octopus from Spiderman, lowered himself onto the Ship's deck. He was partially Cyber-converted. He looked like Charles Dance.

"Oh, Him. That's Positively Wonderful, I don't want to kill him at all," said Missy in a legendary drawl.

"I AM THE PLAN!" Yelled an Over-dramatic and ego-centric voice that put even the Master's to shame. "AND YOU LITTLE BITCHES KILLED ME!"

"Oh, snap." muttered The Meryl Streep Master.

The Plan was a time lord bureaucrat from Gallifrey. He was boring. Too boring to be of any threat.
He made plans, and they were generally, only sort of good. At all.
He had died in the last invasion of Gallifrey by Sacha Dhawan, in the episode that everyone hates, and he was turned into a CyberMaster, infinitely regenerating. Except this form of his was damaged. It was probably his last body left. But he was a threat now. Despite his stupid name.

"YOU ALL KILLED ME!" He growled. "AND THIS IS A FINALE STORY, SO I'VE SHOWN UP TO RAISE THE STAKES! MEET MY DALEK MASTERS!"

"Geez, they're really going for the bombast in this one," muttered Missy as thousands of Daleks rose from the deep.

Chapter Three

The Doctor came to. The Masters were gathering on the far side of the port bow, firing their various weapons at Daleks and giant metal tentacles that rose from the depths.

She'd only been out for ten minutes, was the universe really that dependent on her to function?
She nudged Roman, before realizing he'd been shot.
Shit, he was bleeding.
She came over, and tore off a piece of his olive overcoat, and wrapped it around the wound as tightly as she could.
Had to save him.

Roman came to, to the Doctor giving him CPR. 
His hearts kicked back into motion.
He pushed her off him. "Why the fuck are you kissing me?" 
"And that's thanks for you," said The Doctor, standing up, and brandishing her sonic screwdriver. 
"Has anyone told you how phallic that thing looks, Doctor?" Roman asked, exhaustedly.
"That's one of it's functions." muttered The Doctor. "Where's Danny?" 

The body of Anthony Ainley's Master fell beside them, as lasers flew past. 
"EXTERMINATE! ERADICATE!" Screamed The Daleks. 
"Where'd they come from?" growled Roman. 
"Those aren't normal Daleks, if they were, we'd be dead. I expect the Plan is using robots with a Dalek appearance for the extra fear factor. and so the title can have weight." 

"The Plan?" Roman asked. "I knew him from Gallifrey! Rotten fellow. Gave terrible academy lectures, worse than Borusa's. And he always was so smug. Like he had a plan for everything."

"Yeah, and with a Cyber-mainframe he now has an intelligence level to store and utilize those plans effectively. Look at him! He's trashing 20 of the most brilliant people I've ever met! It's like he's a Bad OC..." The Doctor trailed off, before the story got too meta. 

Alan Rickman and Eric Roberts fell to the ground beside them, and The Doctor slid over and deftly grabbed a staser. 

"I thought you didn't use guns!" Roman yelled.

"Bite me!" said The Doctor, firing a blast into a flying dalek and watching it fall. 

Meanwhile, 
Danny was hiding behind some kind of a box with Missy, The War Master, and the Maureen Beattie  and Tricia Janine Helfer Masters. 
"They are all falling." said Maureen, icily. She adjusted her black veil. 

"You know, The Plan is only effective based off of his Cyber-Technology. Where's The "O" guy? I'm gonna kill him for this..." The Tricia Master replied. 

"Ah, but I'm afraid our good friend The Plan shall handle that himself. We, the Master leadership, should vacate, and resume our Counterattack in a more beneficial location." The War Master interjected, knowing full well that he had the most weight due to the multiple boxset series he had.
"As an additional benefit, we also have a human that I've hypnotized." 


"Y'know, I bet you can't say a single full sentence without using big words." Missy taunted.

"Silence." The War Master growled, "Let us use this human to our advantage. Can't you sense the Artron energy spilling from him? A Multiple Times Over Paradox." 

"The fun we can have with this kind of toy." The Tricia Janine Helfer Master laughed wickedly.

"Am I the only one that's noticed he looks like Danny Devito? Because he looks like Danny Devito!" Missy screamed.

Chapter Four

The Doctor strolled over, discarding her cricket uniform on the ground and replacing it with a technicolor dreamcoat (of sorts) and she walked up to the Plan, without fear, and without care.

"Do you know what I've realized, Plan?" she asked. 

The Plan, surprised, used his many robotic tentacles and lowered himself to the Ship's deck, now at eye level with the Doctor. "Doctor, that's what you call yourself now, right? Or is it Theta?"

"Doctor will do." The Doctor looked at him through narrowed eyes. "And you, Plan, have an army of symbols of hatred and half of a face of no emotion at all. Those Cyber-eyes. Always crying. What's your Endgame?" 

"According to the Cyber Archive, Avengers Endgame is the highest grossing film of all time, as of 2020."

"Bull, you know what I mean!" The Doctor cried. "You've come for revenge on the Master, who came for revenge against me, with their own over elaborate plan. how can you have an revenge plan that already factors in an over elaborate plan? What is your deal?"

"I am the Plan," The Plan said, as if this explained anything. "I plan for all. I know all plans." 

"Then tell me this, what's your beef with me?" 

"I was destroyed by The Master, Doctor, but he destroyed Gallifrey because of you. Because he was so mad that you were the Timeless Child or something unpopular like that." The Plan said. "My over elaborate plan factors in the fact that the master would have an over elaborate plan to kill you, and would give in at the last moment. Because they love you. At least most of them. I have no love for you, Doctor. And I am going to finish what he started. I am going to kill you, because you are his motive, and then kill him, as he is mine." 

"Cool, cool. You like this coat? Is it particularly Doctor-y?" She pointed to her new rainbow jacket.

"It is irrelevant." 

"Ah, you see, it's not. Because it's a lie. The Scarf, The Cricket Jacket, The Technicolor Dreamcoat, I wear them, but it's not me. Because this incarnation, this whole body, it wants to be something else. Something more dangerous. And I've been arguing with it, for a while, the whole IN THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR and all that. But you don't kill the Master. Because you'll just let me out. The Real New Doctor, The Girl who thinks it's fun to hurt things. How much worse do you think that is?"

The Plan shuddered. He had anticipated this outcome, but did not like it. 

"Because you know what, I'll still do good. I'll still stop you, Plan. Don't they say it's better to be yourself? Because I will be. If I have to do it to beat you, I will be." The Doctor growled. 

Chapter Five

The Three Masters, Danny and Missy inched onto the ship's bridge. 
"We're sinking." said The Maureen Master. 
"Whoopee!" Danced The Tricia Janine Master. "Let's speed it up! The Plan goes down with the ship! and so does this...Danny."
"Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling," Sang Missy. 
"Excellent. Danny, my Servant..." The War Master whispered. "You will sail this ship into the rocks. Crash it. Do as I command." 
"I...obey..." Moaned Danny.
"And also, if the Doctor tries to save you, sing Smash Mouth's All Star as loud as you can, and punch her." The Tricia Janine Helfer Master added eagerly.
"He only obeys me." Snapped The War Master. "Come! My TARDIS is in the lower hold! Now, Mr. Danny! When we get off, Crash this ship to hell!" 

Meanwhile, 

The Doctor and The Plan stared off. 
The Plan was shaken. He ordered several Daleks into firing range. 
"Do you honestly think that's gonna work?" The Doctor asked. 
The Plan's lip twitched. 
Roman rushed up. "Sorry to interrupt your feud, Doctor, but I can't find Danny or any of the surviving Masters anywhere! Something's gone wrong!"

The Plan mentioned casually that Gordon Tipple, Sam Kisgart, Milo Parker, William Hughes, Christopher Lee and Gwendolyn Christie had all been shot dead, in addition to those before. 

"Then listen here!" The Doctor yelled. "I am a woman without a plan, and with a bunch of guns from the Master that I can set to overload! Now, Plan, give up!"

The Plan smiled. He was back in control again. "Hardly, Doctor. I have just activated a jamming frequency."

"...What did I do last season finale, sing an anime theme song?" The Doctor asked Roman, who shrugged. "Plan, um, I can sing an anime theme song! Now give up!" 

"No."

"Fuck! Um, Roman, run!" 
They turned, and The Plan's Master Daleks fired. 
They being shit, missed and The Doctor helped Roman hobble along with his wound from the gun as they ran up to the ship's interior. 

Meanwhile, The War Master lead the other Masters to his TARDIS.
"Au Revoir, Doctor." Whispered Maureen, icily as the TARDIS dematerialized, and Danny's command to crash the ship kicked in. 

Chapter Six

The Doctor and Roman entered the bridge to find Danny. 
He stood, spinning and adjusting the controls as The War Master had ordered them. 
Missy had left a jukebox lying on the floor playing Ra Ra Rasputin on loop, with a sticky note that said LOVE YOU, KISSES 
PS LEAVE NOW OR YOU WILL DIE 
PPS VIOLENTLY

The Doctor nudged Danny. "Danny, come on! We have to go! This ship is going to crash! and Sink! or Something!"

Roman growled. "For all our sakes, man, move!" 

Danny stood still. 

The Doctor realized. "Danny, you've been hypnotized. Now, Danny, look, this isn't what you want. Listen to me, because this is the emotional climax of the season. I don't want you to die, so please, come on, come with me, please." 

Danny stood still.

"Remember all those good times we had? With Starcorp, when you died, and Countryfile, when you died, well let me tell you, you aren't dying today! Come on!" The Doctor pleaded.

Danny stood. 

"You are Danny. You are brilliant. Please." 

Danny remained. 

"Fuck, danny, someone can't even be hypnotized into doing something they don't want to do, now let go!"

"Really?" Danny asked, suddenly concious. 

"Really, come on!" Danny took the Doctor's hand and they ran.

Roman asked the Doctor a question. "You know we were in a hurry, so why didn't you try and move him."

"Because I've learned from experience the hypnotized person will then sing smash mouth and punch you," said The Doctor.

The Rocks were ahead. 
The Plan was onboard the ship...
You know where this is going to go... 

The Ship crashed into the rocks in a inferno of fire and death swarming above them, as The Doctor, Danny and Roman dematerialized in the TARDIS.

It was then that the Plan realized that he hadn't planned for this at all.
He was a bit of a shit villain, really. 

Epilogue: 

Danny, Roman and The Doctor breathed heavily, now in the TARDIS, exhausted. The Doctor led Roman to the medical bay, and then Danny and The Doctor collapsed onto the TARDIS sofa. 
"Did you mean all that, Doctor? About me being brilliant and all that, or were you trying to un-hypnotize me?" 

"Oh, I meant it, Danny. Roman's not here because he likes me. He likes the old me, the one with teeth and curls, fedora and scarf. He can't comprehend someone so different." The Doctor said, sadly. "He's here because he feels an obligation to that old me. You're here...because you think I'm cool."

"Yeah," said Danny, smiling. 

"I mean, yeah, I was trying to un-hypnotize you and all that."

"Right." said Danny. 

"I've not been fair to you, Danny. I mess with your head, set up expectations for me with you, and you still respect me. Still like me for who I am. And so, I should tell you, Danny, I have travelled with about a thousand people." 

"You...what?" asked Danny, sadly. 

"And I know, I know how you'll react, because I've messed with your memory, it's selfish of me, but I don't want a wedge between us. And it has been selfish, me messing with your head, to keep you around, a little longer. Because you'll wanna leave now, if you think you're not special."

"I don't wanna leave." said Danny, confused, and utterly surprising the Doctor. "You're...cool." 

"Oh, Danny, Danny, Danny, you are special." The Doctor smiled. "Well come along then? Where to next?" 

"Disneyland!" screamed Danny childishly, as the Doctor laughed and pulled the lever to dematerialize.

"For fuck's sake, not disneyland again!!" yelled Roman, angrily from the back room.

The End. 

This Story (Hypothetically) Starred

Dame Judi Dench as The Doctor
Sir Patrick Stewart as Roman
Danny Devito as Danny
Charles Dance as The Plan
Sir Derek Jacobi as The War Master
Tricia Janine Helfer as The Master
Maureen Beattie as The Master
Michelle Gomez as Missy
Michelle Yeoh as The Master
Nicholas Briggs as The Plan's Master Daleks

and Featuring 


Gwendolyn Christie as The Master
John Simm as The Master
Sacha Dhawan as The Master
Geoffrey Beevers as The Master
Alan Rickman as The Master
Eric Roberts as The Master
Roger Delgado as The Master
Alex MacQueen as The Master
Sam Kisgart as The Master
Anthony Ainley as The Master
Milo Parker as The Master
Gordon Tipple as The Master
William Hughes as The Master
Meryl Streep as The Master
Sir Christopher Lee as The Master
Benedict Cumberbatch as The Master

and Bette Midler as The Rani

Funnily Enough, The Rani was forgotten about by the Author and did not feature, so therefore died in the crash of the ship. I don't make the rules. This entire story is a paradox anyway, with how many Masters I kill. Luckily, they come back offscreen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cobwebs

Torchwood: Aliens Among Us 2

NCJDDAS: Dark Page

(MAIN RANGE): Dinnertime Part One

Ninth Doctor Adventures: Ravagers