This is My Review Blog

Hello There! I’ve been making reviews for Big Finishes Doctor Who Productions for around a year now, and I realized I had a blogger I could make things with.

Isn’t that lovely?

Before I inflict you with my opinions, know I have an overall adoration of Doctor Who, an overly positive attitude, a hatred for the Hartnell era, and will be reviewing stories in the format that DocOho does, as he’s an inspiration, but I also sometimes will just talk without format about some sets. Don’t bug me to review anything I don’t want to. None of these will protect you from spoilers. Mostly.
Occasionally, I may upload some of my NCA’s. (Non Canon Adventures) which are basically just comics, or some artwork that’ll go with the reviews.
Until then-


Wait, that was probably really cringey, wasn’t it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cobwebs

Torchwood: Aliens Among Us 2

NCJDDAS: Dark Page

(MAIN RANGE): Dinnertime Part One

Ninth Doctor Adventures: Ravagers