Torchwood: Ghost Mission

Who you Gonna Call?

Torchwood: Ghost Mission by James Goss

Ghost Mission is frustrating. Incredibly frustrating. I mean, I love it to bits, it’s another pitch perfect Torchwood release that treats Andy well, and develops him into a character beyond whatever meaningless thing he was on television (please not attack me). It does this well, WHILE also introducing one of Big Finishes most prolific new original characters, Norton Folgate, who is an ABSOLUTE VIBE and look I wish I knew Norton existed before I wrote Cherry into the NCJDDAS, because now it looks like I ripped of Norton much worse and James Goss did what I wanted with Norton better than I did and I’d like to get back to the review please. Ghost Mission, is obviously very brilliant, and the last ten minutes are infuriating because no one on the internet can be bothered to tell me the correct Committee arc order and I picked this one up after Forgotten Lives by guessing, and it’s brilliantly tied to that, as well as several other releases, while feeling it’s setting up something enormous and what do I listen to next where do I follow this up I need more
And look.
Ghost Mission is really good. Like, I don’t know why I keep reviewing these Torchwood Monthlies, I’m gonna keep saying the same thing. Just. It’s like, an excellent example of audio drama. Okay. 
Now, um, anyway. I’m going to just say it’s probably as good as One Rule or Forgotten Lives, but I am biased towards Yvonne and Gwen over Andy so I’ll give it an 9/10 while letting you know it’s nigh perfect, cool. That’s a 9/10. 

I’m here all night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cobwebs

Torchwood: Aliens Among Us 2

NCJDDAS: Dark Page

(MAIN RANGE): Dinnertime Part One

Ninth Doctor Adventures: Ravagers