Torchwood: The Last Beacon

 

The problem is... Ianto really loves camping.


The Last Beacon by Gareth David-Lloyd

Gareth David-Lloyd gets Torchwood. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised, but wow is he excellent at writing these sorts of things, and this is not only some of the best Ianto content but also some of the best Owen content and I don't care what you say about Owen's random dark masterpieces- this is how I like Owen, as a pissy curmudgeon that's also likable at times. It's a simple, and remarkably funny script, which is not what I'd expect from that cover (it looks quite bleak) But it's still excellent. Very excellent indeed. The problem with reviewing comedy is I don't want to go over any of the fantastic jokes and ruin them for you, but "Could Be Worse! Could be Zero!" is something I will quote daily from here on out. I love soft comfy Torchwood on the rare occasion I get it, and The Last Beacon is no exception: An excellent job, Ianto Jones! 9/10 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cobwebs

Torchwood: Aliens Among Us 2

NCJDDAS: Dark Page

(MAIN RANGE): Dinnertime Part One

Ninth Doctor Adventures: Ravagers